♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
The doctor's I went to yesterday. The doctor said I had exam fever (or something I wasn't listening properly) and maybe a throat inflammation & flu coming up. The doctor I forgot to tell I had stomachache that felt like intestinal flu. The doctor, hence, only gave me 4 different kinds of medicine. The doctor wants me to get well soon(before exams). The doctor said I need to rest. The doctor gave me sick leave.
The doctor's MC made me stay at home today. The doctor's advice I must follow.
THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO ASKED ABOUT ME:D LOVES♡